Size Charts for Angel, L'Amour, Pluie Pluie / Size Guide
Click below for the size chart of the brand you're looking for. Please note below are general size charts for each brand. For more specific sizing, the product page will have its style-specific size chart.
- Angel Baby Shoes Size Chart - Angel shoes tend to be roomier/wider
- Pluie Pluie Size Chart - Pluie Pluie tends to be roomier but otherwise true to size.
- L'Amour shoes run true to size unless otherwise stated. Specific styles will have specific size charts included in the product page.
- All size charts reflect the shoe's in-sole length, not the length of foot. We suggest adding a bit of wiggle room on top of your child's foot length to find the right size.
- For example, if your child's foot (from heel to toe) is 5 inches, then we recommend getting a size whose in-sole length is at least 5 inches and a bit longer than the foot for the shoe to have a bit of wiggle room, and for the shoe to fit. Again, this is a recommendation; adjust accordingly to your preferred wiggle room.
- Keep in mind that each child's foot fits differently and that each style has different shape and last :)